Refunds are only possible for returns made within the 30-day return period.
After the 30-day return period, your order will still be covered under our 1-year limited warranty*. Orders under the limited warranty period are ONLY eligible for repairs or replacements depending upon availability. The product has to be returned in the condition you received it and in its original packaging.
Please help us understand the reason of the return in your email or call to our RMA team.
- Change of mind: if you have changed your mind after receiving your device and wish to return it to the seller (only applied within 30 days to return to seller), the return will be subject to a 15% restocking fee of the purchase price
- If there is a problem with the device, please mention the issue. If the issue arises within 30 days, we can replace the unit (if in stock) or repair. You should mention in your email if you would like to repair or want a refund
- I received a defective/broken device (Please send images of the unit in the email)
- I received the non-compliant order. (if the order does not match the description when you purchased)
- I received an incomplete order
System Liquidation will pay for the return shipping, however, the original shipping fees charged when the order was placed are non-refundable. A return shipping label will be electronically sent to you from UPS that you will need to affix to your shipment and you will need to drop it off at your local UPS location for delivery. It will contain your RMA # on it but you should also write this RMA # on the boxes you are returning.
The manner of refund will be on the original method of payment you used.
Regardless of leveraging Warranty or just return window, you will need to be issued an RMA # and a shipping label (which will be sent to you electronically) prior to sending the product back for refund or products that are under Warranty for repairs. In order to get an RMA # and returns shipping label, please contact : 1-833-547-4693 and talk to a member of our Customer Care Team (9:30 AM–5:00 PM EST Monday-Friday excl. US Holidays). or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have a copy of your emailed receipt (as you may be asked for it) along with knowing your Order #, Date of Purchase, SKU # and Serial # on the product.
Product must be inspected upon our receiving it prior to doing any Warranty repair or Return Refund. This process can take 3-5 business days and may extend during certain periods of the year. Any refunds that System Liquidation’s may issue against Credit Cards can take on average 5-7 business days to post but your payment card issuer can take longer and that is outside of our control. Please follow up with your payment card issuer in the case of any concerns or understanding their timing. As it may take some time to process the return or to service your system, so please be patient during this process but do feel free to follow-up with us if you require an update.
When returning a product to the seller, it is necessary to follow a few essential tips.
In order to ensure efficient handling, take pictures of the product from all angles before sending it back (you can put these pictures on the after-sales service interface with the merchant). This will protect you from potential problems during transport Moreover, before returning your product, it is important to protect it as well as possible:
- Use the packaging in which the unit arrived
- Paste the RMA shipment label on the box
- Check that the device is well packed and cannot move in its packaging. To do this, use cardboard pads, bubble wrap, protective foam...
- You must back up your computer data, disable all services and features, and restore the default settings by deleting the hard drive and reinstalling the OS.
- If the product is missing items that originally shipped with it or in a different condition than shipped, the return may be rejected and no refund given.
We do not take any responsibility for the data lost during repair / refund
*Some conditions may apply. Please see the "FREE Warranty" tab on the applicable Product Details Page and read our Warranty page.